- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 whole green chillies
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp each turmeric, dhania, cumin powders
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp crushed ginger-garlic
- Splash of water
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup broad beans boiled until soft
- Gently fry onion and chillies in oil until softened.
- Add tomatoes. Cook until moisture has evaporated.
- Add spices and a splash of water. Continue cooking until spices have melded with tomato.
- Add this mixture to beans, with a little more water if necessary.
- Cook gently until gravy is thick. Serve in a bunny (a quarter-loaf of white bread, hollowed out inside)
Animal lover, digital creative, realistically optimistic and more passionate about my place in the world than ever before.