- 320g sheet ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g (14oz) vine tomatoes
- 150g (5oz) soft goats' cheese
- 150g (5oz) soft curd cheese
- 3tbsp fresh pesto
- you will need
- 12cm (4¾in) pastry cutter; a baking sheet lined with baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 220C, 200C fan, 425F, gas 7. Cut out 6 pastry circles and place on the baking sheet. Mix the oil and garlic, brush over the pastry discs and bake for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the tomatoes, then place them on kitchen paper to dry slightly.
- Arrange the tomatoes on the pastry discs and bake for 5 minutes. To serve, put a spoonful of each cheese on to each tartlet then drizzle over the pesto.