- 180g ready-made pizza dough (or use a pizza base premix)
- 3tbsp extra-virgin olive oil white bread flour, to dust
- 450g tomatoes, seeds removed, and cut into thick slices and wedges
- 3 thick slices of soft goats¬ cheese with rind fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oven to 230°C, 210°C fan.
- Roll the dough into a 30cm round on a floured work surface. (If using a premix, you’ll need to add eggs to the mix, to make the dough).
Remove to an oiled baking tray lightly dusted with flour, drizzle with half the olive oil, and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, scatter over the tomatoes and top with the goats’ cheese, season and bake for another 5 to 6 minutes. Scatter over the basil and drizzle over the remaining oil.
Remove the seeds from the tomatoes before cooking, or the pizza will be soggy.