- 500ml whipping cream
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- 5tsp strong instant coffee granules
- 2,5tsp warm water
- 2tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Dissolve the instant coffee granules in warm water and stir into the cream along with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an airtight container and freeze for 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.