- 500g turkey leg mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- zest of 2 limes, juice of 1
- a small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 5cm piece ginger, grated
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- To serve:
- Micro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Simply mix all the ingredients together. Form into 8 patties and leave in the fridge for 20 mins to rest and for the flavours to meld.
- When you are ready to cook, either use the barbecue or gently fry in a little oil. Scatter over the herbs and serve with lime wedges.
We served these turkey meatballs with a corn salad but you can omit the corn if you're on a strict Banting diet.