These tandoori chicken flatbreads are great hot or cold and the watermelon and mint salad is perfect if you want to go wheat-free.
- 4 free-range chicken breasts
- 150g tandoori paste
- ½ watermelon, chopped into chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- natural yoghurt and chapattis to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. Coat the chicken breasts in the tandoori paste, season and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Slice, then serve with the watermelon, cucumber and mint, plain yoghurt and flatbreads.
Top tip for making Tandoori Chicken Flatbreads with Watermelon and Mint Salad: If you have a gas hob, try laying your chapattis over a lit burner for 30 seconds on each side, until slightly blackened. It will really enhance the flavour of the bread. This also works with tortilla wraps.