- For the rösti
- 250g PnP Sweet Potatoes, peeled and roughly grated
- 2 PnP Eggs, whisked
- 100g PnP Plain Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 50g PnP Salted Butter
- 8 pieces PnP Streaky Bacon
- For the poached eggs
- 4 PnP Eggs
- 15ml PnP White Spirit Vinegar
- Handful baby salad leaves, to serve
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place bacon on an oven tray, and cook for 15 minutes, or until crispy. Set aside.
- Combine the sweet potatoes, feta cheese, and two whisked eggs in a medium bowl, and mix well. Season with salt and freshly-ground black pepper.
- Heat some of the butter in a medium non-stick pan, and fry dollops (about a heaped tbsp) of the sweet-potato mixture in the butter. Turn over after 5 minutes, or when it is golden. Repeat with the rest of the butter and mixture.
- For the poached eggs, heat a small saucepan filled ¾ of the way with water until boiling. Turn down the heat and add the vinegar. Break each of the four eggs, separately, into a small bowl, then carefully slide into the boiling water. Poach the eggs for 2 to 3 minutes for a soft egg, 4 to 5 minutes for a medium egg, and 6 minutes for a well-done egg.
- Serve the warm röstis with the poached eggs, crispy bacon, and salad leaves.