- 500g sweet potato, peeled & sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ pack spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 150g peas
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g feta, roughly crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray and drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season well then roast for 30 minutes until soft and charred.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a 20cm deep frying pan. Add the spring onion, garlic and chilli and saute for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the sweet potato, herbs, peas and half the feta to the pan. Pour over the eggs then scatter with the remaining feta.
- Transfer to the oven for 20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
Top Tip: Make this the day before and store in the fridge. Reheat in the oven or enjoy cold.