This delicious and warming soup is a wonderful way to have three of your five a day. It is exactly what we need to give the immune system a boost.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 sticks celery, chopped
- 1 leek, chopped
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 250g tenderstem broccoli, chopped
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 125g kale, shredded
- 250g frozen petits pois, thawed
- 400g can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- Pesto, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan; cook the onion, celery and leek until softened.
- Add the stock then bring to the boil. Add all the green veg and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Blend with a stick blender then add the beans. Heat through and serve with a dollop of pesto and some chunky wholewheat bread.
This recipe originated on www.womanandhome.com
Leftovers will keep in the fridge for two days, otherwise, freeze once cooled.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.