- 1 x 500g pack garlic and rosemary focaccia bread mix
- 110ml extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 15g butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 leeks, sliced
- 50g walnuts, chopped
- 300g Tallegio cheese, cut into small chunks
- small handful rosemary sprigs, leaves only
- Make the bread according to pack instructions. While its resting heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the garlic, cook for 1 minute then add the leeks. Allow to cook for around 5-6 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Toss in the walnuts for a minute or two. Set aside to cool.
- Shape the dough into a rectangle about 30cm (7 ¾in), scatter the leeks and walnuts over half of the top side, then dot with the Tallegio. Fold over the other half of the dough and press together to seal the edges, slicing any uneven edges off with a sharp knife. Remove to a baking sheet dusted with flour, dimple the surface with your fingertips and drizzle with oil and dot with rosemary sprigs, cover with oiled clingfilm and set aside in a warm place to rise for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 230C, 210C fan, gas 8. Bake for 20 minutes or until browned and cooked through.