- 2 bags Twinings Strawberry & Mango
- 45ml boiling water
- 10ml honey
- 125g frozen mixed berries
- ½ mango, peeled and cubed
- 80ml coconut milk or almond milk, frozen*
- 45ml chia seeds
- To serve (optional):
- Fresh strawberries
- Coconut shavings, toasted
- Goji berries
- Empty the contents of the tea bags into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the honey.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a blender with all of the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into a bowl and serve at once, topped with any or all of the suggested toppings.
*Pour coconut milk or almond milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until required.