- 150g (5oz) shortbread fingers, crushed
- 20g (¾oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 2tbsp Marsala
- 200g (7oz) cream cheese
- 4tbsp icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 150ml (¼pt) double cream
- 200g (7oz) strawberries, chopped, plus strawberry halves, to decorate
- you will need
- 6 glasses
- Mix the shortbread with the butter and Marsala until combined. Divide between the glasses and press down lightly.
- Beat the cream cheese with the icing sugar, vanilla and cream until thick; set aside. Divide the strawberries between the glasses. Top each with the cream mix then ecorate with halved strawberries. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.