- 500g peeled and deveined raw prawns
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1tsp freshly grated ginger
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 400ml additive-free coconut milk
- 1 handful basil leaves
- Asian greens, to serve
- Combine the prawns, red curry paste, garlic, ginger and lime juice in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the prawns from the fridge. Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the prawns and sauté for a couple of minutes. Pour in the coconut milk and add the basil and cook for a further minute.
- Serve immediately on a bed of Asian greens.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.