Steak and salsaPrint This
- 500g oven chips
- 4 rump steaks
- 1tbsp olive oil
- ½tsp paprika
- 4 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- juice 1 lime
- Heat the oven to 220 C, 200 C fan, gas 7. Cook the oven chips as directed on the pack.
- Brush the rump steaks with olive oil and season with the paprika and some black pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, peppers, sweet chilli sauce and coriander. Season and add the lime juice.
- Sear the steaks in a very hot non-stick frying pan for 1 to 2 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Leave to rest for a few minutes, then serve with the chips, salsa and rocket leaves.