- 1tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1tsp paprika
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 900g (2lb) lamb neck fillet
- for the salad
- 300g (10oz) quinoa, rinsed
- 2 courgettes, sliced into thin ribbons with a ribbon peeler
- 200g (7oz) mixed tomatoes, chopped
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced, plus 1tbsp lemon zest, and lemon wedges, to serve
- For the lamb, mix the coriander seeds, paprika and 2tbsp of the oil, rub into
the lamb and leave to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight. Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and brown the lamb on all sides. Place on a baking sheet lined with foil and roast for 20 minutes.
- For the salad, bring the quinoa to the boil with 600ml (1pt) water, then cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until al dente. Allow to cool slightly then add the courgettes, tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice and zest. Season well and mix to combine. Quinoa is quite bland so you may need to add a little extra lemon or pepper. To serve, cut the lamb into slices and serve with the quinoa salad and lemon wedges.