- 3 tbsp harissa paste
- 150g natural yoghurt
- 4 chicken breasts
- 200g couscous
- 350ml hot chicken stock
- 50g apricots, sliced
- 50g sultanas
- 410g chickpeas, drained
- 2 carrots, grated
- ½ pack fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ pack fresh mint, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Mix the harrissa & yoghurt together. Place ¾ in an ovenproof dish and stir through the chicken until well coated. Leave for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile pour the couscous, apricots and sultanas into a large bowl and pour over the hot chicken stock. Cover and leave for 5 minutes until absorbed then fluff with a fork.
- Season well then stir through the chickpeas, carrot and herbs.
- Serve the chicken on the couscous salad and drizzle with the reserved harissa yoghurt.