- 3 cups cooked Pouyoukas or Corona lentils
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) olive oil
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 150g sugar snap peas, sliced and shredded
- 1 small green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the lentils, lemon juice, olive oil, radishes, sugar snap peas and chilli.
- Season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
- Spoon onto a serving platter and scatter with micro herbs before serving.