- 4 sirloin steaks
- large handful each coriander and mint, large stalks removed
- small bunch oregano, leaves picked
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- jacket potatoes, and a radish and cucumber salad, to serve
- Oil and season the steaks and cook them for 3 to 5 minutes on each side on the braai or grill, depending on how pink you like it.
- While they’re cooking, whizz the herbs, vinegar, oil and garlic in a food processor until you have a chunky sauce. Season to taste.
- When the steaks are cooked, allow them to rest for a couple of minutes, then serve with the chimichurri, jacket potatoes, and a cucumber and radish salad.