- 2 parts Altos Plata tequila
- 2 parts fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1 part lemon juice
- ½ part agave syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Frost the glass rim with salt and crushed pink peppercorns. Pour all the ingredients except the grapefruit juice into the glass.
- Mix using a molinillo stirrer (or whisk) to dissolve the agave syrup.
- Fill the glass with ice and finish with the pink grapefruit juice. Garnish with half slice of pink grapefruit.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.