- 1 kg farmed salmon
- Pinch smoked flaked sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 75 g cashew nuts, roughly chopped
- 12 red salad (spring) onions, chopped (including the green and red part)
- 3 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a roasting pan with oil. Place the fish on the greased pan, skin down and season well with smoked salt then rub the garlic and ginger onto the flesh of the fish.
- In a jug mix together the chopped nuts, spring onions, peanut oil, lemon juice, fish sauce, sriracha and honey. Scoop out the solids and place in a long line in the centre of the fish and then pour the remaining liquid.
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes until the fish flakes when pushed with your finger – take care not to overcook the fish otherwise it will be dry.
Intern Digital editor at woman&home magazine. … Experienced digital editor with a demonstrated history of working in the media production industry.