- 300g medium egg noodles
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 150g soya beans
- 100g mangetout
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 50g frozen peas
- 150g cooked peeled prawns
- For the dressing
- 1tbsp sesame oil, plus a little extra
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp toasted sesame seeds, plus extra to garnish
- juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
- handful each coriander, mint and basil, roughly chopped
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain under cold running water until cool, then toss in a little sesame oil and set aside. Blanch the soya beans, mangetout, sugar snaps and peas in boiling water for 1 minute or 2, then run under the cold tap.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients, toss through the noodles and add remaining ingredients, chopped herbs and sesame seeds.
Digital Editor at woman&home magazine, F1 Fan, Chocoholic.