Satay Veggie Stir-FryPrint This
- 25g desiccated coconut
- 2 egg noodles nests
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g stir fry vegetable pack
- Pour 100ml hot water over the desiccated coconut and set aside. Place the egg noodles in a large bowl and pour bowling hot water over them. Stir gently to separate, leave for 5 minutes then drain.
- Meanwhile mix the peanut butter, lemon juice, soy, sugar and desiccated coconut with liquid together.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the stir fry pack and cook for 5 minutes before adding the noodles for a further 2 minutes. Stir through the peanut sauce and toss well to coat.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com