Sarah Graham’s Coconut And Apple Overnight OatsPrint This
- 2/3 cup whole rolled oats (certified gluten-free if necessary)
- 1 cup coconut milk (or half coconut milk and half water, or nut milk)
- 1 level tsp cinnamon
- 1 grated apple
- 3 tbsp mixed seeds
- 3 tbsp mixed nuts
- Small handful of coconut flakes, to serve
- Extra chopped fresh apple, to serve
- Fresh berries, to serve (optional, but pretty and delicious)
- Layer all of the ingredients into two glass jars, or a bowl with a lid, and refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop everything greedily straight out of the jar the next day, or add to a bowl and garnish prettily with the extra toppings. Loosen with a little extra milk of your choice and sweeten with a small drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you like.