- 2tbsp sunflower oil
- 500g (1lb 2oz) salmon fillet, cut into 4
- 200g (7oz) soba noodles
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2.5cm (1in) piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 150g (5oz) mangetout, halved lengthways
- 100g (4oz) bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- large handful coriander leaves, chopped
- Heat a wok to medium high, add half the oil and allow to heat up for a few seconds, add the salmon skin side up, cook for 3 or 4 minutes on each side, allowing it to brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Cook the soba noodles according to pack instructions, run under cold water in a colander, toss in a little oil, set aside.
- Turn the wok heat down slightly, add the remaining oil then after a few seconds add the garlic, ginger and chilli. Stir-fry for a minute before adding the mangetout, cook for another 1-2 minutes then add the noodles, bean sprouts, spring onions, lime zest and juice, mix well then flake in the salmon. Stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, sprinkle over the coriander.