- 1 blub fennel, finely sliced
- 6 salmon fillets
- 1-2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 75g breadcrumbs (try Blue Dragon Panko Breadcrumbs for a much lighter crust)
- 100g Parmesan, finely grated
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 6. Bring a small pan of salted water to the boil, add the fennel slices and cook for 1 or 2 minutes. Rinse in cold water, drain and set aside to dry on kitchen towel.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil. Mix the fennel, olive oil, breadcrumbs and half the Parmesan with some seasoning, use to coat the salmon fillets and top with the remaining Parmesan. Cook in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.