- 500g skinless salmon ﬁllet
- 5 spring onions, ﬁnely chopped
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- 1tbsp black mustard seeds
- 150g breadcrumbs
- French fries, lemon mayonnaise and salad, to serve
- Heat the oven to 180 fan, gas 6. Put the salmon into a food processor and pulse to chop but don’t let it become a paste. Otherwise, you can chop the salmon by hand but it will take longer, of course.
- Mix together the chopped salmon, spring onions, egg and mustard seeds. Season to taste. Shape into around 6 ﬁshcakes then coat with the breadcrumbs. Put on a lined baking tray, pop in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with lemon mayonnaise and French fries, with a crunchy salad on the side.