- 1 kg chicken wings or drumsticks
- 30–45 ml (2–3 Tbsp) wasabi powder
- 2,5 ml (1⁄2 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) Lemon and Black Pepper Mayo
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) crème fraîche Juice of
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 5 ml (1 tsp) minced fresh ginger
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh coriander
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) finely chopped fresh mint
- 5 ml (1 tsp) salt
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and stir. Make incisions in the
- Make incisions in the chicken pieces, then massage the marinade into them. Let them get to know
- Let them get to know each other for at least 1 hour before braaiing, at room temperature.
- When braaiing, keep brushing the chicken with leftover marinade.