- 700ml dark rum
- 1.2l apple juice
- 500ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- Juice of 8 limes, plus extra slices to serve
- Good grating nutmeg
- Generous dash Angostura bitters
- 2 to 3tbsp grenadine
- Place all the ingredients in a punch bowl, mix well.
- Adjust the nutmeg, bitters and grenadine to taste, and serve with lots of ice and lime slices.
As the food and decor editor of Woman&Home, Claire enjoys nothing more than eating great food in beautiful locations. In a perfect world, she would travel for a living and have a Lord of the Rings marathon every weekend.