- 2 red peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 500g baby courgettes, halved diagonally
- 2 red onions, each cut into 4 chunks
- ½ butternut or winter squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6tbsp olive oil, for roasting
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 200g feta cheese
- 3 to 4tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200 C, gas 6. Place all the vegetables in a large roasting tin with the olive oil. Season, add the thyme, then roast for about 40 minutes.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes and add to the vegetables. Gently stir through with the honey. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes before serving. You can serve this either straight from the oven or at room temperature.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.