- 2 red peppers, thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 500g baby courgettes, halved diagonally
- 2 red onions, each cut into 4 chunks
- ½ butternut or winter squash, peeled and cut into chunks
- 6tbsp olive oil, for roasting
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 200g feta cheese
- 3 to 4tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 200 C, gas 6. Place all the vegetables in a large roasting tin with the olive oil. Season, add the thyme, then roast for about 40 minutes.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes and add to the vegetables. Gently stir through with the honey. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes before serving. You can serve this either straight from the oven or at room temperature.