This flavourful Knorr traybake is perfect as a braai side-dish.
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 200g cocktail tomatoes, cut in half
- 200g Rosa tomatoes
- 60ml Knorr Italian Salad Dressing
- Handful fresh thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed with the back of your knife (you can leave the skins on)
- 2 handfuls of sourdough, torn into 2 cm pieces
- 1 bunch kale, cut into strips
- 2-3 blocks of feta broken into large chunks
- Fresh basil to serve
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Salt and pepper, to season
1 Preheat the oven to grill. Toss the tomatoes, garlic and thyme in the Knorr Italian vinaigrette, place the tomato mixture on an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until the skins of the tomatoes shrivel up and the flesh softens. Remove the tomatoes from the oven.
2 Place the sourdough, kale and feta on top of the roasted tomatoes and bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes until the sourdough croutons get crispy and the feta becomes golden brown.
3 Serve with fresh basil.
Knorr Top Tip: Mix Knorr Italian Salad Dressing with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to taste and marinate your steak in the mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Sear your steaks over hot coals – serve sliced for your guests to snack on as an appetiser or serve the steaks as mains.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.