This flavourful Knorr traybake is perfect as a braai side-dish.
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 200g cocktail tomatoes, cut in half
- 200g Rosa tomatoes
- 60ml Knorr Italian Salad Dressing
- Handful fresh thyme
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed with the back of your knife (you can leave the skins on)
- 2 handfuls of sourdough, torn into 2 cm pieces
- 1 bunch kale, cut into strips
- 2-3 blocks of feta broken into large chunks
- Fresh basil to serve
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Salt and pepper, to season
1 Preheat the oven to grill. Toss the tomatoes, garlic and thyme in the Knorr Italian vinaigrette, place the tomato mixture on an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until the skins of the tomatoes shrivel up and the flesh softens. Remove the tomatoes from the oven.
2 Place the sourdough, kale and feta on top of the roasted tomatoes and bake at 200°C for 10-15 minutes until the sourdough croutons get crispy and the feta becomes golden brown.
3 Serve with fresh basil.
Knorr Top Tip: Mix Knorr Italian Salad Dressing with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce to taste and marinate your steak in the mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour. Sear your steaks over hot coals – serve sliced for your guests to snack on as an appetiser or serve the steaks as mains.