- 1 large butternut squash, cut into large wedges and deseeded
- 3 raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp Baharat spice mix
- 100g whole skinless almonds
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C fan, gas 7. Put the squash and beetroot into a large roasting tin and coat with the olive oil, spice mix and some seasoning. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and top with the almonds and feta. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve topped with the parsley and an extra drizzle of olive oil.