- 1 large butternut squash, cut into large wedges and deseeded
- 3 raw beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp Baharat spice mix
- 100g whole skinless almonds
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C fan, gas 7. Put the squash and beetroot into a large roasting tin and coat with the olive oil, spice mix and some seasoning. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and top with the almonds and feta. Return to the oven for 10 minutes. Serve topped with the parsley and an extra drizzle of olive oil.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.