- 4 red peppers, left whole
- 700g chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 100g black, pitted olives
- juice 2 lemons
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180° fan. Roast the peppers in a shallow tin for 40 minutes or until blackened and soft. Place in a bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave to cool. Peel, discard the skin, remove the seeds and tops, and cut the peppers into strips.
- Combine with the other ingredients, season and serve. This will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days, but let it come to room temperature before serving.