Fresh or from a jar, roasted peppers taste delicious in this roasted pepper and sweetcorn salad. The added rocket adds a punchy flavour to this summer dish.
- 4 large red peppers, roasted (from a jar is fine)
- 200g frozen sweetcorn kernels, thawed
- A little olive oil, for frying
- A large handful of rocket
- 2tbsp balsamic glaze
- Parmesan shavings
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cut the peppers into large strips. Fry the sweetcorn in a little oil until slightly browned and set aside to cool.
- Put the rocket into a serving dish. Top with the peppers and corn.
- Drizzle over the balsamic and add the Parmesan and fresh basil.