Are you sick of roasting your veg in the same way, day after day, week after week, and month after month? Read on and learn how to pep up your roasted veg with a punchy dressing.
- 6 baby aubergines
- 1 large bulb fennel, cut into chunks
- 3 leeks, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 onions, quartered
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 75g can of anchovies, drained and chopped
- Large bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 125ml olive oil
- 3tbsp small capers
- Heat the oven to 160C, gas 4. Spread out the vegetables on one or two roasting tins. You don’t want them to be piled up or they will steam rather than roast. Add the olive oil and plenty of black pepper. You won’t need salt as the anchovies are salty enough. Put into the oven and roast for about 45 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together. Once the vegetables are ready, put into a large bowl, add the dressing and mix well.
woman&home has a brand new attitude and offers irresistible inspiration each and every month to our audience. The brand believes that it’s attitude, not age, that matters and we speak to women in a conversational, empowering, inspirational, fun and friendly tone.