Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge RPrint This
- Reese's peanut butter cups
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- Line a baking tray with tin foil. Then, coat the tin foil with a light layer of Spray ‘n Cook. Create a layer of Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- In a separate dish, melt 3 cups of chocolate chips and 1 tin of condensed milk in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter cup layer. Press in chopped pieces of peanut butter cups (or use Reese’s mini peanut butter cups like we did) into the chocolate layer.
- Let it cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate. Once the fudge is solid, remove from the fridge and cut into blocks.