- 400g Camargue red rice
- 200g pomegranate seeds
- 100g hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 3 preserved lemons (available in supermarkets), finely sliced
- large handful parsley, leaves removed and roughly chopped
- 3tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4tbsp olive oil
- Place the rice in a pan of boiling water and cook for 25 minutes until it's cooked but with a little bite. Drain, drizzle with a little oil and allow to cool.
- When completely cooled, mix with all the other ingredients, season and serve. You can also serve this hot, but if it's left out on a buffet table, the herbs will wilt. It will keep in the fridge for 1 day.