- 85g plain flour
- 35g caster sugar
- 75g cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 100g raspberries
- 25ml elderflower liqueur
- 200ml double cream
- 1 tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan//gas 4. Place the flour, caster and butter in the bowl of a food processor whiz until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Pulse until it comes together to form a ball then carefully remove from the processor bowl. Dust the surface with flour and roll out the shortbread to 6mm thick. Using a 3cm fluted cutter punch out rounds and transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes until just turning golden. Leave to cool completely.
- Crush raspberries with a fork and stir through the elderflower liqueur. Lightly whip the cream then fold through the raspberries. Spoon a little of the raspberry cream onto each of the shortbreads and sandwich with a another shortbread. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com