- GENERAL INGREDIENTS
- 500ml pumpkin, cubed, cooked until soft, and purèed
- 1 egg, whisked
- 60ml cake wheat flour
- 5ml baking powder
- 100g mixed salted nuts
- 60ml Romano Parmesan, finely grated
- Pinch salt
- 60g butter, for frying
- 2tbsp honey
- Combine the pumpkin, egg, cake flour, Parmesan, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl, and mix well.
- Heat enough butter in a pan over medium heat, place dollops of the mixture in the pan, and fry for
5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Toast the nuts in a small pan over a medium heat, add the honey, and toss for 2 minutes, or until completely glazed.
- Top the warm pumpkin fritters with the warm nuts just before serving.