Prawns in anchovy butterPrint This
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 3 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 350g (12oz) raw king prawns
- 2tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, and crusty bread, to serve
- In a small pan, heat 1½tbsp of the oil and the garlic over a very low heat for
10 minutes. Add the anchovy fillets
and cook for 3 minutes, stirring to break up slightly. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the remaining oil and fry the prawns with a couple of pinches of salt for 3 minutes until pink.
- Toss the anchovy and garlic oil through the prawns and scatter with the parsley. Serve with lemon wedges alongside crusty bread for dipping.