- 125g Tilda basmati rice
- 300g Raw prawns, peeled
- 3cm Piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- Good pinch dried red chilli flakes
- 4tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Bunch spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths and shredded
- Juice ½ Lime
- 2tbsp Freshly chopped coriander
- Rinse the rice and cook according to the pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- To "fan" the prawns, run a knife along the centre of the outer side of the prawn's lower half - the knife shouldn't cut through more than half the thickness of the prawn. Remove the black vein and discard.
- Heat a wok until hot, add a little oil then stir-fry the prawns for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ginger, chilli flakes, soy sauce and spring onions, and cook for another minute. Now add the cooked rice and stir-fry until heated through. Squeeze in the lime juice and sprinkle the coriander, stir through then take off the heat. Season to taste and serve.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com