- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3tbsp balti curry paste
- 5 ripe tomatoes, skinned, deseeded and chopped
- pinch sugar
- 165ml can coconut milk
- 500g raw king prawns
- juice 1-2 limes, plus extra wedges, to serve
- coriander and naan breads, to serve
- In a saucepan, gently soften the onion with some oil for a few minutes. Turn up the heat and allow the onion to brown slightly.
- Add the curry paste, tomatoes and sugar, and cook down until you have a sauce.
- Add the coconut milk and very gently simmer for 10 minutes; check the seasoning.
- Add the prawns and lime juice, cook for 5 minutes and check the seasoning again.
- Heat the oven, drizzle the naan with a little olive oil and warm through for a few minutes. Serve the curry on top of the naan, with coriander and lime wedges.
This article originated on: www.womanandhome.com