- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 100g mangetout
- ½ red chilli, ﬁnely sliced
- 180g raw jumbo king prawns
- 1 pouch of cooked basmati or jasmine rice
- 3tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2tbsp rice wine
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the sugar snap peas, mangetout and chilli, and fry for 5 minutes over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until hot. Stir through the soy sauce, rice wine, lime juice and coriander, then serve immediately.
Passionate digital editor, social media manager and journalist. She gets excited about new trends in the digital industry and as a career-obsessed young woman, she is always ready to learn something new. To take a break from digital, she loves reading hard copy books and magazines. If she’s not working, you’ll find her in a yoga class or running a half marathon. And afterwards with a glass of champagne, of course.