- 900g potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp cumin seeds, lightly crushed
- 300g soured cream
- zest 2 limes
- small handful flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, gas 6. For the wedges, toss them in 2tbsp of the oil, the paprika and some sea salt. Spread on to a baking sheet and cook for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- For the dip, heat the remaining oil in a small pan, add the cumin seeds and toast for 1 minute then set aside to cool. In a bowl, mix together the toasted cumin seeds, oil from the pan, soured cream and the lime zest. Toss the wedges in the parsley and some sea salt before serving with the dip.