- 3tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 900g pork fillet
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 75g rocket
- large handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2tsp sumac
- 110g pack fresh pomegranate seeds
- Mix the pomegranate molasses with the maple syrup then use this to coat the pork, season, and leave for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan. Heat half the oil in a frying pan then sear all sides of the pork. Place in a roasting tin lined with foil, along with the remaining marinade and the onions. Drizzle over the remaining oil and roast for 30 minutes.
- To serve, place the onion wedges on a serving dish, and drizzle over the lemon juice. Add the rocket, parsley and sumac. Slice the pork, place on the salad, as well as the pan juices, and scatter over the pomegranate seeds.
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.