- 2 tsp Chinese 5 spice (available at Woolworths)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce, plus extra to serve
- 500g pork Óllet, cut into thick strips
- 200g soba noodles
- 250g tenderstem broccoli, cut into short lengths
- 20g dried seaweed olive-oil spray
- In a wide bowl, mix the Chinese 5 spice, sesame oil and soy sauce until smooth. Coat the pork well in the marinade. Cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- When you are ready to eat, blanch the noodles according to the pack instructions, then run under cold water. Blanch the broccoli until just tender, and soak the seaweed according to the pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok, spray lightly with the olive oil and add the pork and marinade. Stir-fry until it’s cooked through, then add the broccoli and noodles, and heat through. Serve topped with the seaweed and extra soy sauce.