- 4 x 175g pork loin steaks
- 550g large potatoes cut into thick slices
- 2 onions, halved and each half cut into four wedges
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into thick strips
- 4 garlic cloves, skin on and lightly crushed
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150ml sour cream
- Heat the oven to 190°C, 170°C fan. Place the potatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, paprika, caraway seeds and oil in a large bowl. Season and stir well so that all the vegetables are thoroughly coated with the spices. Spread out onto a large baking tray and roast for 25-35 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked and the vegetables are slightly charred, turning them half way through cooking.
- When the potatoes have been in the oven for 20 minutes begin to cook the pork steaks. Brush each one with a little oil and season. Grill on a pre heated char grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Place the pork steaks on top of the potatoes in the oven for a further five minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide the pork and potatoes between four warmed plates. Spoon a little sour cream on top of the potatoes and serve the rest separately.