- 35g butter
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 small bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 small bunch thyme, chopped
- 1 small bunch sage, chopped
- 450g free-range pork sausage meat
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp oil
- Melt the butter in a frying pan; gently cook the onion for a few minutes, take off the heat and leave to cool. Mix with the sausage meat, bread crumbs, beaten egg and herbs, and season.
- Roll into balls the size of a golf ball, and leave in the fridge for an hour or overnight. Or you can freeze them at this stage.
- Bake at 180°C, gas 6 in an oiled baking tin for 40 minutes, or until browned and firm to the touch
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.