- 125g butter, softened
- bunch coriander, finely chopped
- zest 2 limes and juice 1 lime
- 4 cobs sweetcorn
- 125g fine polenta
- 35g sesame seeds
- 1½tsp dried chilli flakes
- 50g gluten-free or chickpea flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 white fish fillets
- 3tbsp oil
- Mix the butter with the coriander, lime and seasoning. Place on clingfilm; wrap to create a small cylinder. Refrigerate to firm up for at least 30 minutes.
- Stand the cobs upright on a flat board, run a sharp knife down each side, keeping close to the husk to separate the corn.
- In a wide bowl, mix the polenta, sesame seeds and chilli. Place the flour and egg in separate bowls. Dip the fish into the flour, then into the egg and then into the polenta. Set aside on a baking sheet.
- Heat 2½tbsp of the oil in a heavy-based frying pan and fry the fish for 2 or 3 minutes on each side until cooked. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan until hot and fry the corn for 2 or 3 minutes or until it has a good colour, adding some lime butter after 1 minute. Serve immediately with the fish.
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.