- 750g baby new potatoes
- 125g shelled edamame beans
- 125g peas
- 175g baby broad beans
- 2tbsp mayonnaise (We used Martinnaise's vegan mayo)
- 3tbsp fresh pesto
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- large handful basil leaves
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in a pan of salted water, simmer until tender then drain
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the edamame beans, peas and broad beans, remove from the heat and leave for 2 minutes if frozen, drain and rinse under cold water. Shell the braod beans then set aside. In a large bowl mix the mayo, pesto and lemon juice until combined, season with black pepper, add the potatoes while still warm and mix well to coat. Stir in the beans and basil leaves once cooled.
DISCLAIMER: Before starting any diet, you should speak to your doctor. You must not rely on the information on this website/newsletter as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.